Michael Ekstrand writes: > I have some code that does this in my Gnus configuration. It is only > known to work for NNML, however, and I believe it depends on the > ID-tracking support used to enable the fancy-split-with-parent feature. > It does, however, successfully find messages across groups. > > The Gnus registry could probably be used to enable similar support for > other backends. > > I will try to get my code sane-ified and pushed to Worg sometime this > week. I've pushed the code to Worg now, it's available in org-hacks. - Michael -- mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type. Confused by the strange files? I cryptographically sign my messages. For more information see .