* latex page size..
@ 2008-12-04 14:59 sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-12-04 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i am currently exporting to latex and printing my files, but am having
problems with the paper size defaulting to a4.

i have searched around, and can't seem to find where this is set in
org-mode..

i ran texconfig, and changed the paper size to letter, but my exports
are still in a4.

also, is it possible to throttle the table of contents through org
mode? while it is good for some documents, for the greater part of my
documents, it's not so useful..

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
www.village-buzz.com

* Re: latex page size..
@ 2008-12-04 15:14 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-12-04 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sergio; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sergio,

does
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-08/msg00044.html
help?

(BTW: it would be great to have something like in the footers/headers of
posts in this list:

=> --->8----------------------------->8----------------------------->8---
Find out more about org-mode:
  - orgmode.org/manual/
  - http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?idxname=emacs-orgmode
<= ---8<-----------------------------8<-----------------------------8<---

Is this feasable?)

Best,

   Sebastian

sergio <sergio@village-buzz.com> writes:

> i am currently exporting to latex and printing my files, but am having problems
> with the paper size defaulting to a4.
>
> i have searched around, and can't seem to find where this is set in org-mode..
>
> i ran texconfig, and changed the paper size to letter, but my exports are still
> in a4.
>
> also, is it possible to throttle the table of contents through org mode? while
> it is good for some documents, for the greater part of my  documents, it's not
> so useful..
>
> thanks!
>

> ___
> peace,
> sergio
> photographer, journalist, visionary
> www.village-buzz.com

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de

* Re: latex page size..
@ 2008-12-04 16:07   ` sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-12-04 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Dec 4, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

> does
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-08/msg00044.html
> help?

awesome.. trying an abbreviated version of this out..

thanks!

___