On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:49:22 +0900, Soichi Ishida wrote: > > > Hi. I have recently started using org-mode. > > I wanted to import external files into the outline like, > > [[file:./external1.txt]] > > org-mode created the hyperlink to the file. > Then I have exported it as a LaTeX file, which gives > > \subsubsection{\href{file:///home/soichi/Dropbox/Org/external1.txt}{file:./external1.txt}} > > But it does not compile the linked file as a part of dvi file (eventually a PDF file). It only shows > > "file:./external.txt" > > in PDF. > Could I possibly import the content of the external file as a part of LaTeX? maybe try the direct latex command, \input{external.txt}? Unverified... However, you won't want to do this on an outline heading as latex won't like an input directive within a subsubsection heading, I believe. By creating a link, org-mode is doing exactly the right thing (\href etc).