On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:38:45 -0300, Daniel Martins wrote: > > Eric, > > Your awk seems to get timed appts in GMT > > How can I adapt it to GMT-3 > > Daniel Daniel, yes, thanks for pointing this out. The script indeed does not translate the times to the local time zone. Google outputs (in the basic.ics file) times in GMT. However, it also includes the time zone information but my awk script ignores that information. The script also ignores the end time for timed events. Obviously time for a v2 of this script! let me have a think about this and I'll see if I can do something a bit more intelligent (at least for Linux systems where possibly compatible time zone information can be found in /usr/share/zoninfo/*) and fix up the end times as well.