Tassilo Horn wrote: >Hi Sébastien, >I'm trying to add a workaround to org-gnus.el which should save the >slowness of querying the IMAP server by looking up the article number in >the group's .overview file. But since I don't have nnimap groups, we >have to play some question & answer game. ;-) >Please apply this patch and set >`org-gnus-nnimap-query-article-no-from-file' to t. The patch does not work: It calls `nnimap-retrieve-headers-from-file' without the required arguments (group server) and the headers are not fetched because `nnimap-retrieve-headers-from-file' looks for a NOV cache file, not .overview. Alas: I couldn't figure out how to enable NOV cache for my nnimap group. Setting `nnimap-nov-is-evil' to nil didn't help. Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de