* notmuch support for org-mode?
@ 2010-08-09 23:40 Bart Bunting
From: Bart Bunting @ 2010-08-09 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,,

A while back a notmuch link patch was posted to the list.

I think it was written by David Bremner but don't appear to be able to
find the exact mail now.

Is there any update on the patch and or plans to include it in official
org-mode release?

Regards

Bart

* Re: notmuch support for org-mode?
@ 2010-08-10  0:21 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2010-08-10  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Bunting, emacs-orgmode

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:40:05 +1000, Bart Bunting <bart@bunting.net.au> wrote:
> Hi all,,
>
> A while back a notmuch link patch was posted to the list.
>
> I think it was written by David Bremner but don't appear to be able to
> find the exact mail now.
>
> Is there any update on the patch and or plans to include it in official
> org-mode release?

Sadly the patches remain mired in negotiations between the FSF and my
university as far as inclusion in an official org-mode release.

But, you are welcome to use them in the mean time.  You can find them at

    http://pivot.cs.unb.ca/git/?p=org-mode.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/notmuch-link

The network to that machine is down right now thanks to high voltage
electrical work, but it should be up again tommorow.