Hi Noorul and all, Noorul Islam K M wrote: > Sébastien Vauban writes: >> I've been taught of a weird observation: the page number indicated in the >> TOC of a PDFLaTeX output is wrong by one page... > > Quoting from source code > > (defcustom org-latex-to-pdf-process > '("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f" > "pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f") > "Commands to process a LaTeX file to a PDF file. > This is a list of strings, each of them will be given to the shell > as a command. Attached my proposed patch for fixing this, regarding the TOC error (needed a third compilation). Here, as many compilations as necessary are run, up to when LaTeX confirms the result is stable (no message "please re-run..."). Best regards, Seb -- Sébastien Vauban