* iimage and eps?
@ 2011-01-30 18:34 Piter_
From: Piter_ @ 2011-01-30 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.
Can I display eps images using iimage trick?
Thanks.
Petro.

* Re: iimage and eps?
@ 2011-02-02 10:54 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-02 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Piter_; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Piter,

Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> writes:

> Can I display eps images using iimage trick?

Please give us more information: what did you try?  How did it fail?

 Bastien

* Re: iimage and eps?
@ 2011-02-04 16:15   ` Piter_
From: Piter_ @ 2011-02-04 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have activated iimode as desribed here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-config-examples.html
It works with png images but does not work with eps. May be it should not :(
Thanks.
Petro.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Bastien <bastien.guerry@wikimedia.fr> wrote:
> Hi Piter,
>
> Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Can I display eps images using iimage trick?
>
> Please give us more information: what did you try?  How did it fail?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>  Bastien

* Re: iimage and eps?
@ 2011-02-04 19:07     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-04 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Piter_; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Piter,

Piter_ <x.piter@gmail.com> writes:

> I have activated iimode as desribed here:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-config-examples.html
> It works with png images but does not work with eps. May be it should
> not :(

Maybe you can try to customize image-file-name-extensions so that it
includes .eps.  I did not test that, no guaranty it works.

--
 Bastien