On Wed, Feb 09 2011, Sébastien Vauban wrote: > From skimming on the available docs, would I be right to state that the only > missing *features set* (vs bbdb) is the *scanning done on the incoming mails*: > detecting a new email address, asking to add it, eventually as the primary > one, detecting the Organization field and storing it, parsing the X-Face and > storing it, etc.? > > Would such features be added in the future? Or do we have to choose for the > simplicity of the new format, eventually losing some minor features? Snarffing info from known contacts and adding other mail addresses email, faces, etc is planned. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info