* ToC in org-faq
@ 2011-04-01 22:05 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-04-01 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: nicholas.dokos

The table of contents in the org-faq page on Worg,

    http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html

is always expanded, afaict: it's not a button that expands when you
mouse over it, as is the case in most (all?) Worg pages. Is that by
design or did something break?

Thanks,
Nick

* Re: ToC in org-faq
@ 2011-04-02  0:18 ` Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2011-04-02  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Matt Lundin, emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> writes:

> The table of contents in the org-faq page on Worg,
>
>     http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html
>
> is always expanded, afaict: it's not a button that expands when you
> mouse over it, as is the case in most (all?) Worg pages. Is that by
> design or did something break?

I think it's by design:
http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/blobdiff/509e39e..9b4399:/org-faq.org

* Re: ToC in org-faq
@ 2011-04-02 12:52   ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-04-02 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Dunsmore; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Jason Dunsmore <emacs-orgmode@dunsmor.com> writes:

> Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> writes:
>
>> The table of contents in the org-faq page on Worg,
>>
>>     http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html
>>
>> is always expanded, afaict: it's not a button that expands when you
>> mouse over it, as is the case in most (all?) Worg pages. Is that by
>> design or did something break?
>
> I think it's by design:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git/blobdiff/509e39e..9b4399:/org-faq.org

It is by design, but the table of contents used to be displayed at the
top of the file, whereas now (in my browser) it floats to the right,
crowding out the content. I'm restoring the "pop-up" behavior for the
time being.

Best,
Matt