* Bug: Formatting URL labels does not works with LaTeX export
@ 2012-03-27 22:57 Daniel Dehennin
From: Daniel Dehennin @ 2012-03-27 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When comparing different exports, I found a possible bug when formatting
the label of URLs:

#+begin_src org
Test formatted link

[[http://orgmode.org][/Org-Mode/]]

[[http://orgmode.org][=Org-Mode=]]

[[http://orgmode.org][_Org-Mode_]]
#+end_src

The HTML export is:

#+begin_src html
#+end_src

The LaTeX export is:

#+begin_src latex
\href{http://orgmode.org}{/Org-Mode/}

\href{http://orgmode.org}{=Org-Mode=}

\href{http://orgmode.org}{_Org-Mode_}
#+end_src

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG:

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 229 bytes --]

* Re: Bug: Formatting URL labels does not works with LaTeX export
@ 2012-03-27 23:18 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-03-27 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Dehennin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Dehennin <daniel.dehennin@baby-gnu.org> writes:

> When comparing different exports, I found a possible bug when formatting
> the label of URLs:

Can you clearly state what the problem is?

 Bastien

* Re: Bug: Formatting URL labels does not works with LaTeX export
@ 2012-03-28  6:42   ` Daniel Dehennin
From: Daniel Dehennin @ 2012-03-28  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode