Rasmus writes: > 4. Sets defcustom org-koma-letter-signature nil since that > corresponds to default scrlttr2 behavior anyway (p. 183 in the > manual). > > Re 4.: I'd like to do something similar to > org-koma-letter-subject-format. But I'm not sure how, at the moment > (perhaps make t the default and associate it with the current default > list). This patch makes the subject option "easier" although still relying on a list for multiple options (see the description in the patch). The default is t corresponding to do nothing but print komavar subject. I haven't found any bugs but please test it (along with other patches) if time permits. A potential problem is that subject default to the file name and can only be disabled with the option subject:nil. The file name to title convention is bad in ox-latex.el and I think it's if anything worse here. I'd like to make it nil by default. What do you guys think? –Rasmus PS: Perhaps it would it be beneficial to make some test-letter displaying the different scenarios in which we use ox-koma-letter? To make sure that stuff doesn't get broken. -- May the Force be with you