* still prob on .emacs (win / linux)
@ 2014-01-20 11:12 Renato Pontefice
From: Renato Pontefice @ 2014-01-20 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I still have some prob, on my init.el/.emacs file on a Dropbox folder.

Actually, my init.el on windos, is this:
;; -*- mode: elisp -*-
(load " C:/Documents and
Settings/renatop/Documenti/Dropbox/Documenti/emacs_prof/.emacs")

when I start emacs, i reveive the following message:
_________________
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`c:/emacs/.emacs.d/init.el':

File error: Cannot open load file,  C:/Documents and
Settings/renatop/Documenti/Dropbox/Documenti/emacs_prof/.emacs

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.
__________________

What can I llok for?

TIA

Renato

ps
I've also made a proof with init.el

* Re: still prob on .emacs (win / linux)
@ 2014-01-20 11:15 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-20 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Renato Pontefice; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Renato,

Renato Pontefice <renato.pontefice@gmail.com> writes:

> I still have some prob, on my init.el/.emacs file on a Dropbox
> folder.

Please ask such questions on the Emacs Help mailing:

This is where general questions about Emacs are answered,
and you will find more Emacs beginners that may have seen
the same issue you see.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien