Hi, Here's a couple of minor changes for ox-html. First, I dropped the references to HTML5 hgroup since apparently W3 did the same¹. Second, for some reason ox-html replaces a couple of entities by itself—rather than letting org-entities do it—but uses hex references (or whatever), rather than a "nice" HTML character entity. The second patch fixes this. (I naively assume that there is not a reason for not using the pretty references). —Rasmus Footnotes: ¹ e.g. http://html5doctor.com/the-hgroup-element/ -- May the Force be with you