Hello Bastien, Bastien writes: > Just add a missing full-stop at the end of the Changelog sentence "in > its own section.", Done > and perhaps use `C-x 4 a' from within the diff to > include the section's name in the Changelog too. I tried that in both parts of the diff, but then I get : * org.texi (used, lines): (The lines 'used:' and 'lines:' appear in that file.) I guess that's not the intended result so I left that as is. > PS: I didn't check carefully because I don't use `C' from magit, but > I assume magit may be wrong in creating Changelogs. We should report > this to magit maintainers if this is true. In this case it seems that nothing was better than doing what C-x 4 a did, so I didn't check further. Here's the new patch :