* Mobileorg doesn't correctly import one .org file
@ 2014-04-02 13:08 Pere Quintana Seguí
From: Pere Quintana Seguí @ 2014-04-02 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I recently bought an iPad and I wanted to try Mobileorg again.

My org-mode installation was already configured as I tried it last year
with my iPhone. So I lauched org-mobile-push on my computer and I synced
Mobileorg.

Everything looks fine except one file which is not correctly imported.
It is just partially imported, the last part is missing, and the level
of the last headlines is not correct.

The .org file looks correct on my computer.

What could be going on? I would prefer not to share the file, as it
contains private information.

Thanks,

Pere

* Re: Mobileorg doesn't correctly import one .org file
@ 2014-04-16 16:49 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-16 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pere Quintana Seguí; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Pere,

Pere Quintana Seguí <pere@quintanasegui.com> writes:

> Everything looks fine except one file which is not correctly
> imported.

If you don't get an answer here, and if you still have this problem,
maybe you can try asking directly on MobileOrg bug reporting page:

https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues

2 cts,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Mobileorg doesn't correctly import one .org file
@ 2014-04-16 19:13   ` Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2014-04-16 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Pere Quintana Seguí

On 2014-04-16 at 12:49, Bastien wrote:
> Pere Quintana Seguí <pere@quintanasegui.com> writes:
>
>> Everything looks fine except one file which is not correctly
>> imported.

I missed and can't find the original email, but does the erroneous file
have an "&" in the filename? That is a known MobileOrg bug.

  -k.