Hi Henrik, 2014ko urriak 8an, Henrik Singmann-ek idatzi zuen: > > I unfortunately can confirm that org-babel-R-initiate-session contains > the lines you mentioned at exactly 15 lines down. Deleting ob-R.elc > (which was of the same date as ob-R.el) didn't affect anything as did > reloading org uncompiled (C-u C-c C-x !). I could reproduce this, also with recent git org and ESS. It looks like ESS is doing more complicated things, necessitating a more thorough check that the session is in fact ready. Can you test the attached patch? It fixed the problem for me.