How can I run an org-mode command in a bash script please? Specifically 'org-latex-export-to-latex'? I'm developing my own modular script to choose between, at present, 3 tex files which have been pre-exported from org-mode. I'm now wondering if its possible to export from the org-mode file as part of another module in the script. Can it be done, and if so, how please? Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.94