On Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 at 13:03, Charles R (Charlie) Martin wrote: > I think the problem is that if you register graphviz-dot as a language, it > generates that require. I got it halfway working by changing the language > back to just dot; I need to go back figure out how to nonetheless use > graphviz-mode for editing. I got my setup working. I had to use the git version of graphviz-dot mode as the one that comes with emacs-goodies-el Debian package is out of date and doesn't load (assumes that there is a variable called default-tab-width, which does not exist, at least in Emacs 26+, whereas the newer version uses tab-width). If you (require 'graphiz-dot-mode) before any use of org for editing dot files, everything seems to work just fine with the language registered as dot. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d