On Saturday, 25 Nov 2017 at 18:44, Ken Mankoff wrote: > Hi Nicolas, > > I'm not sure we ran the same test. The version I thought I posted and > that I see in GMail, my mu4e sent-mail, and the mailing list archives > on gmane does not have an empty line between "#+END_SRC" and > "#+RESULTS:". The version you replied to appears to have a blank line > I did not post. Confirmed: if there is no blank line between end_src and results, the second subsection is not exported. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-170-g51234f