On Thursday, 14 Jun 2018 at 16:40, Loris Bennett wrote: > Hi, > > For a beamer slide I'd like to have a 2D array of a single PNG-image > (the single image is a desktop computer, the array is intended to > represent a cluster of computers). I could presumably just create a > LaTeX table and include the image in each cell. Of course, an alternative would be to use tikz to loop over x and y and include the same image at various points to create a single image (as far as org is concerned)? -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4