Hi Nicolas, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Sebastian Miele writes: > >> The Org default of org-edit-src-content-indentation is 2. I like that >> value and leave it that way. Worg's root .dir-locals sets it to 0 >> buffer-locally in at least many Worg's Org files. Hence, when I edit an >> src block in a Worg file, the value of org-edit-src-content-indentation >> in the edit buffer is 2. But the correct value in that case is 0. > > Then I think we should do the same as what is done for, e.g., > `org-src--preserve-indentation`, i.e. store the initial value from > `org-src--edit-element', and use it in > `org-src--contents-for-write-back'. > > WDYT? That's perfectly fine with me. An updated patch is attached. Best wishes Sebastian