I first created a very simple ob-php.el because it does not exist in Org Mode. But it's really just a very simple code. Now a friend of mine is using it, I wish to improve it. Seems current ob-php.el does not support some cases like PHP code "include ". Current patch is a more flexible solution. Might provide some freedom for user to adopt. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3