Hi John, John Kitchin writes: > I want to attach all the files in a directory on my desktop to the > attachment directory, something that is more like > org-attach-attach-mv-directory (that is not an existing command, but > what I was thinking of doing). Did I misunderstand what > org-attach-set-directory does? As far as I know, that option is not possible. And it's something that I've always missed in org-attach. I've written this possible patch, with two new attach methods/commands to copy or move a directory ("C" and "M"). I guess it would be better to use `read-file-name' and `read-directory-name' according to each case, but I can't think of how to solve that. Anyway, `read-file-name' may also apply here for directories. (Little tested). Best regards, Juan Manuel