* org-critical-edition (new version)
@ 2021-11-21 15:36 Juan Manuel Macías
From: Juan Manuel Macías @ 2021-11-21 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi all,

For philologists who might be interested, I have uploaded a new version
of my package `org-critical-edition', with some new features, such as the
ability to use multi-level nested critical notes:

https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/org-critical-edition

It occurred to me to write org-critical-edition as a sort of org-centric
alternative to TEI-XML for the semantic markup of literary texts. My
idea is for a more scholar-friendly, human-readable tool.

Here's a screenshot of a LaTeX/reledmac export sample:
https://i.imgur.com/S9MXzIA.png

Feedback welcome.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

Juan Manuel Macías

https://juanmanuelmacias.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-21 15:37 UTC | newest]