Hi there, When I try to export documents asynchronously with ox-latex, I always get a bug in the “org-export-processFOO” files. The last sexp is always something like this: (funcall '# "test.tex") where the “#” and “’” are mixed around. This happens even with a very simple ‘org-export-async-init-file’ just loading ELPA Org. This was previously reported here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-06/msg00422.html Nicolas’ fix (replicated in this patch) seems to fix it. I don’t really understand why this bug happens to be honest. This happens both on my GNU/Linux system (Emacs v29) and my work Windows PC (Emacs v28 or v29) [all pre-releases, obviously]. Thanks, Rasmus -- If you can mix business and politics wonderful things can happen!