Hi Gyro, > Consider Emerson’s quote: > > “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little > statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply > nothing to do.” I think applying a quote about how societal expectations and norms can limit the capacity for greatness of individuals, to … capitalisation is a bit of a stretch. FWIW, I think it would be good to be internally consistent. #+RESULTS is currently one of the few keywords inserted in upper case. Unless there’s a good reason to distinguish it from other keywords (perhaps an argument could be made that it should be treated differently because it is usually generated, not inserted by the user?), I’d be in favour of changing the default to be consistent. All the best, Timothy