Ihor Radchenko writes: > Can you please add the comments, similar to what I requested earlier. > These magic length of 4 may be hard to grasp otherwise. Hi Ihor, Here is the new patch. I have realized that it is not necessary to put a cond, since in this case it is only necessary to obtain the name of the language for the metadata, so this new patch is simpler. Anyway, I think I'm going to prioritize working on a new org-latex-language-alist that is a plist, to avoid all this stuff about numbers and lengths... Best regards, Juan Manuel