Hi Ihor, >>> with CST being ambiguous (and also not supported by `encode-time’). >> >> I imagine here one could ignore unrecognised but non-conflicting timestamps. > > There is no reliable way to detect if a time zone abbreviation is > ambiguous or not. `encode-time’ will not signal anything and simply > treat unrecognised time zone as UTC (currently; the actual behaviour is > undefined AFAIK). Ah, that makes my idea a bit harder to work with then. Hmmm. All the best, Timothy -- Timothy (‘tecosaur’/‘TEC’), Org mode contributor. Learn more about Org mode at . Support Org development at , or support my work at .