andrés ramírez writes: > Arne> I think you have to solve this on the LaTeX-side: including packages that support the > Arne> required unicode. > Thanks. That helped. It ended like this: I’m glad to hear that! Thank you for posting your solution. > #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{CJKutf8} > * Japanese > @@latex:\begin{CJK}{UTF8}{min}@@ > ダウンロード > @@latex:\end{CJK}@@ This still seems like a lot of manual deciding whether something is Japanese or not. I’m not sure whether there’s an easier solution, though. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de