Hi, here I propose new header argument to enable scope change (lexical/dynamic binding) of the tangled file. We have :shebang header argument and the new one behaves similarly. If you like the idea I think we should discuss the following: - should we allow to set it for non-elisp blocks? e.g. :shebang is not restricted and `elisp-enable-lexical-binding' is smart enough to use the comment symbol appropriate to the context. - should it be :lexical or :scope. :lexical is long to type, but boolean and clear; scope is shorter, but the user will have to type "dynamic/lexical" or "dyn/lex". - should we add the third option of the argument to explicitly forbid lexical binding? E.g. if we a have source block that rely on the dynamic binding but it could be used in another block with lexical binding via noweb. I'm not sure that it's worth the effort. - which default value to choose? Currently if you tangle it would be dynamic, but lexical binding is the future. After all I'll add tests and update Changelog/Docs if needed.