"Eric Schulte" writes: > Hi, > > When exporting nested blocks, the results of the inner blocks are not > fully protected from further exportation. For example, the following > org-mode text > > ** protecting block bodies > #+begin_src org > ,#+begin_src emacs-lisp > , (message "something") > ,#+end_src > #+end_src > > exports to the following LaTeX > > \section*{protecting block bodies} > \label{sec-1} > > \begin{verbatim} > (message "something") > \end{verbatim} > > in which it looks like the "#+begin_src emacs-lisp" and the "#+end_src" > lines are completely removed, and exports to the following html > (newlines added for readability) > >