* repo.or.cz down
@ 2010-11-24  9:39 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-11-24  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

The http://repo.or.cz seems to be down at the moment.

Don't waste your time by trying to pull from git right now...

I'll post an update when the server is up again.  Anyone faster
than me is welcome to do so as well!

Cheers,

--
 Bastien

* Re: repo.or.cz down
@ 2010-11-24 14:10 ` Seweryn Kokot
From: Seweryn Kokot @ 2010-11-24 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

it's up again.

Cheers

* Re: Re: repo.or.cz down
@ 2010-11-24 14:39   ` Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2010-11-24 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Seweryn Kokot, Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Seweryn Kokot <sewkokot@gmail.com> writes:

>>The http://repo.or.cz seems to be down
> it's up again.
http://orgmode.org is up

but the web interface of the git repo:

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git

is down :-(

Unfortunately I do not have "whois" so I can't say
if orgmode.org has the same IP of the git repo.

cheers,
Giovanni

* Re: repo.or.cz down
@ 2010-11-24 14:48     ` Seweryn Kokot
From: Seweryn Kokot @ 2010-11-24 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi <at> yahoo.it> writes:

> Seweryn Kokot <sewkokot <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> >>The http://repo.or.cz seems to be down
> > it's up again.
> http://orgmode.org is up
>
> but the web interface of the git repo:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git
>
> is down
>
> Unfortunately I do not have "whois" so I can't say
> if orgmode.org has the same IP of the git repo.

It seems that the server http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git was up just for a
moment since I managed to pull the latest org-mode version, now it's down
again.

Regards,
Seweryn

* Re: Re: repo.or.cz down
@ 2010-11-24 14:49     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-11-24 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giovanni Ridolfi; +Cc: Seweryn Kokot, emacs-orgmode

Hi Giovanni,

Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it> writes:

> http://orgmode.org is up
>
> but the web interface of the git repo:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git
>
> is down :-(

Yes, I guess they are fixing it right now.

> Unfortunately I do not have "whois" so I can't say
> if orgmode.org has the same IP of the git repo.

No they are not -- orgmode.org is a separate server.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Re: repo.or.cz down