Arun Persaud writes: [...] > I also tried the ics2org script, but run into some problems > there... the do you mean my ical2org.awk script? or something else? > script didn't recognize the timestamps, which for me look like: > > DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20110127T110000 > > and I think the timezone messes things up. I wanted to ask if the script > exists on github or somewhere similar, if not it would be great, if we > could upload it, so that it is easy to work on it for several > people... if you are indeed referring to my awk script, you are correct: I don't catch these lines. Can you try the attached version? It works for me but I don't actually have any ical/ics files that have entries like that one above. > > Eric:I could upload it if this is ok for you? (what's the license on the > file?) Please feel free to upload it to Worg. I do actually have a task for myself to upload this and related scripts and to write some documentation (essentially what I wrote in my long email months ago when I posted these scripts) but I have just not had the time to spare (bad time of year work-wise...). It's free to use, modify, copy, etc. No warranty blah blah blah.