* org-babel ocaml List append problems
@ 2011-04-05 12:45 James Hurford
From: James Hurford @ 2011-04-05 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have just discovered org-babel supports ocaml and I've just started to
learn it.  My problem is when appending two lists together, when run
through org-babel returns a error message.  I would try and run this
code

[3;2;3] @ [3;2;3;4;5];;

and get a error message saying

"Invalid function: 3"

Is there a solution to this as the code should work?

James

* Re: org-babel ocaml List append problems
@ 2011-04-19 15:44 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-04-19 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Hurford; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi James,

I just pushed up a change which should fix this behavior for both ocaml
lists and arrays.  Please let me know if you continue to experience
problems.

Thanks -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: org-babel ocaml List append problems
@ 2011-05-05 20:45 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-05-05 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Hurford; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi James,

I get the following...

#+begin_src ocaml
  [3;2;3] @ [3;2;3;4;5];;
#+end_src

#+results:
| 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

I recently (in the last month) pushed some changes up to the Org-mode
git repository which fix result handling for ocaml.  Please try with the
latest version of Org-mode from git, and if the problem persists send
along a minimal example sufficient to reproduce the problem.

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: org-babel ocaml List append problems
@ 2011-05-05 23:16   ` James Hurford
From: James Hurford @ 2011-05-05 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I ran the same code with C-c C-c and the result was the same

#+begin_src ocaml
[3;2;3] @ [3;2;3;4;5];;
#+end_src

#+results:
| 3 | 2 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Thank you

James

--
James Hurford
terrasea@gmail.com

There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to
make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies; the other is
to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                       -- C.A.R. Hoare