Hi, Are you aware of the ob-template.el file [1], which can be used as a jumping off point to simplify the addition of new languages? After globally replacing the term "template" with you language name, the only function that necessarily needs to be re-written is the main `org-babel-execute:template' function. I would recommend starting with only non-session based evaluation, and then slowly adding functionality. If you run into any specific problems I am happy to help trouble shoot. As an example, I've worked up an very simple ob-awk.el file from ob-template.el, it is attached along with an example org-mode file which demonstrates its usage. Best -- Eric