From: Loris Bennett <loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Recurring TODO on weekdays only?
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:47:58 +0200	[thread overview]

* TODO Dust off hard drives
  SCHEDULED: <2011-06-29 Wed +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-06-30 Thu +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-01 Fri +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-04 Mon +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-05 Tue +1w>

then my agenda looks like this:

Wednesday  29 June 2011
  tmp:        Scheduled:  TODO Dust off hard drives
Thursday   30 June 2011
  tmp:        Sched. 2x:  TODO Dust off hard drives
  tmp:        Scheduled:  TODO Dust off hard drives
Friday      1 July 2011
  tmp:        Scheduled:  TODO Dust off hard drives

If then I mark yesterday's dusting as done in the agenda I get

* TODO Dust off hard drives
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-06 Wed +1w>
  - State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2011-06-30 Thu 12:33]
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-07 Thu +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-08 Fri +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-11 Mon +1w>
  SCHEDULED: <2011-07-12 Tue +1w>

and all the tasks until next Wednesday disappear. This doesn't happen if
I have a separate repeating task for each day.

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)
ZEDAT, Freie Universität Berlin         Email loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de