Dear all, here is a patch implementing category filtering in the agenda. The patch is not 100% clean wrt documentation, but I throw it now to get some feedback and some testing done. Press "<" in the agenda to filter by category. Press "< <" to filter by the category of the entry point. Another "/ /" removes the filter. "/" + " " filters by the default category ("General") since everything is in a category. I find this last function quick and useful, so I also implemented it for tag filtering: pressing "/ /" filters by tags from the entry on the current line. A second "/ /" removes the filter. Let me know if the category filtering works ok with you, and if you find the new "/ /" behavior useful. There is one limitation for now: it does not combine with Effort filtering. Thanks,