Hello, Eric Schulte writes: > Well maybe we should roll back this change. Please don't. _That_ would be a regression. > I'll wait to see if Nicolas has a solution which is both functional and > conforms to the Org-mode wide syntax norms. The problem comes from the current exporter, which isn't neutral about drawers, by default. I think that a temporary fix should be to: 1. Change default drawer formatting function to the following (neutral): #+begin_src emacs-lisp (defun org-export-format-drawer (name contents) "Export contents of a drawer as-is. Property drawers are ignored." (if (string= "PROPERTIES" name) "" contents)) #+end_src 2. Handle drawers earlier in org-export-preprocess-string function, i.e. just before footnote handling, so its contents can benefit from further modifications. 3. Allow drawers in export by default (excepted PROPERTIES drawers). That is change `org-export-with-drawers' default value to t. I'm packaging this in the following quick patch, highly untested. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou