* preserve trailing zeros in table output from shell script
@ 2012-07-14 12:35 Joseph A. Cua
From: Joseph A. Cua @ 2012-07-14 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a reporting shell script that generates a tab-delimited table.
Using it within a shell code block, org parses this nicely into an org
table. But org seems to drop any trailing zeros from numeric cells. My
reporting script has already done the number formatting, so I want
trailing zeros preserved (both within org and in html export). What's
the best way?

Thanks,
Joe

* Re: preserve trailing zeros in table output from shell script
@ 2012-07-15  9:16 ` suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2012-07-15  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph A. Cua; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Joseph A. Cua <jac89@cornell.edu> wrote:
> I have a reporting shell script that generates a tab-delimited table.
> Using it within a shell code block, org parses this nicely into an org
> table. But org seems to drop any trailing zeros from numeric cells. My
> reporting script has already done the number formatting, so I want
> trailing zeros preserved (both within org and in html export). What's
> the best way?

Some examples would help.

--
Suvayu

* Re: preserve trailing zeros in table output from shell script
@ 2012-07-15 14:08 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-07-15 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph A. Cua; +Cc: emacs-orgmode