"Joseph A. Cua" writes: > I have a reporting shell script that generates a tab-delimited table. > Using it within a shell code block, org parses this nicely into an org > table. But org seems to drop any trailing zeros from numeric cells. My > reporting script has already done the number formatting, so I want > trailing zeros preserved (both within org and in html export). What's > the best way? > If you want to return the numbers as strings *and* you want the results to be captured as an Org-mode table, then you should use the ":results org" output type so that you have complete control over the table. For example,