* org-babel-tangle issue
@ 2012-12-15 21:15 giles
From: giles @ 2012-12-15 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been using org-babel for a while to produce clojure code from an
org file.  Following a somewhat involuntary upgrade of most of my system
I'm now running git HEAD as of 13 Dec (hash ends 4f7cf).

org-babel-tangle on my org file  only spits out the first code block and
reports an error: "Opening output file: permission denied,
/Users/grc/<myfile....org>"

Have I got something wrong, is this a known bug, or ...

--
Giles

* Re: org-babel-tangle issue
@ 2012-12-15 22:15 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-12-15 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: giles; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

giles@jujutsu.org.uk writes:

> I've been using org-babel for a while to produce clojure code from an
> org file.  Following a somewhat involuntary upgrade of most of my system
> I'm now running git HEAD as of 13 Dec (hash ends 4f7cf).
>
> org-babel-tangle on my org file  only spits out the first code block and
> reports an error: "Opening output file: permission denied,
> /Users/grc/<myfile....org>"
>
> Have I got something wrong, is this a known bug, or ...

This is caused by a very recent commit of mine.  I've just reverted the
commit, so the problem should be resolved in the current git head.

Thanks for the report!

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte