* Cal-fw info file?
@ 2012-10-30 21:34 Johnny
From: Johnny @ 2012-10-30 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I have seen cal-fw around, but not until now got around to play around
with it to learn, it's a great initiative and nice extenstion!

However, I really enjoy having an info file around as a reference and
would rather not refer to other loose files on the system. So I was
wondering if there is a texinfo file already for cal-fw, or there is a
plan/interest in developing one?

Nonetheless, it's time to learn som texinfo, so I plunged ahead and
created a skeleton from the available information.

Cheers,

[-- Attachment #2: calfw.texi --]
[-- Type: application/x-texinfo, Size: 12533 bytes --]

Johnny

* Re: Cal-fw info file?
@ 2012-11-01  2:55 ` SAKURAI Masashi
From: SAKURAI Masashi @ 2012-11-01  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yggdrasil; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your contribution!
There is no info document for calfw now.
I also think that the info document is easy to access from Emacs.

> However, I really enjoy having an info file around as a reference and
> would rather not refer to other loose files on the system. So I was
> wondering if there is a texinfo file already for cal-fw, or there is a
> plan/interest in developing one?
>
> Nonetheless, it's time to learn som texinfo, so I plunged ahead and
> created a skeleton from the available information.

I can merge your commits on the github.
How can I help you?

thank you,
--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
m.sakurai@kiwanami.net

* Re: Cal-fw info file?
@ 2012-12-18 18:34 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-12-18 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johnny; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Johnny,

Johnny <yggdrasil@gmx.co.uk> writes:

> I have seen cal-fw around, but not until now got around to play around
> with it to learn, it's a great initiative and nice extenstion!
>
> However, I really enjoy having an info file around as a reference and
> would rather not refer to other loose files on the system. So I was
> wondering if there is a texinfo file already for cal-fw, or there is a
> plan/interest in developing one?
>
> Nonetheless, it's time to learn som texinfo, so I plunged ahead and
> created a skeleton from the available information.

I see Masashi offered to merge your .texi in his repo... but I don't
see the calfw.texi in there -- hopefully you'll resent it and this will
end up in Masashi's repo at some point?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien