Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala writes: > IIUC, Achim means, Thanks for spelling that out for me. :-) > Given texi generation is very slow, I wonder which format of manual > will be included in Emacs trunk.? Well, there obviously needs to be improvement on that front. I've profiled the export already, but haven't had time yet to make sense of the results. Attached is the output from elp. I also have profiler results, but these are lisp data and I first need to figure out how to load them in Emacs again.