* emacs export org-mode to wiki: especially for the org-mode tables
@ 2013-03-10 14:27 filebat Mark
From: filebat Mark @ 2013-03-10 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: filebat Mark

hi all

I badly need the feature of exporting org-mode to wiki(like mediawiki).

After google for a while, I found some links but they don't work for me.

Do you guys have any suggestion for this? If no option, I may use lisp
to implement them by myself.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00862.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00896.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-03/msg01834.html
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-blog-wiki.html
http://orgmode.org/

--
Thanks & Regards

Denny Zhang

* Re: emacs export org-mode to wiki: especially for the org-mode tables
@ 2013-03-11 19:19 ` Christopher Allan Webber
From: Christopher Allan Webber @ 2013-03-11 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: filebat Mark; +Cc: filebat Mark, emacs-orgmode

I think the old org wiki exporters were pre the new exporter?  I could
be wrong.

Would be nice to see a new mediawiki exporter to be written for the new
exporter code!

@ 2013-03-15 21:28   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-03-15 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Allan Webber; +Cc: filebat Mark, emacs-orgmode, filebat Mark

Hi Christopher,

Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org> writes:

> Would be nice to see a new mediawiki exporter to be written for the new
> exporter code!

Well, this should not be too hard.  There is already ox-confluence.el
in contrib/ to get started with writing a wiki exporter.

Maybe we should first have wikicreole exporter (similar to the vanilla
Markdown back-end) and derive other wiki exporter from it.

Just 2 cts of course,

--
 Bastien

* Re: emacs export org-mode to wiki: especially for the org-mode tables
@ 2013-04-05 17:09 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-05 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: filebat Mark; +Cc: filebat Mark, emacs-orgmode

Hi Mark,

filebat Mark <filebat.mark@gmail.com> writes:

> I badly need the feature of exporting org-mode to wiki(like
> mediawiki).

There is an exporter for Confluence Wiki -- maybe you can start
from this and write a mediawiki exporter.  Or wait for someone
to write it for you!

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: emacs export org-mode to wiki: especially for the org-mode tables
@ 2013-04-05 17:50   ` filebat
From: filebat @ 2013-04-05 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: filebat Mark, emacs-orgmode