SabreWolfy writes: > Sharon Kimble skimble.plus.com> writes: > >> But I have found that I can't have more that 3 >> months worth of postings in a buffer, without things slowing down and >> seeming to get slightly corrupted. > > That would be three main headings and about 30 sub-headings under each, > giving a total of 120 sub-headings. Do you have line-numbering on? > Yes, but I don't take much notice of it. Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.92.1