* Printing a google agenda-like view
@ 2014-08-10  7:19 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2014-08-10  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to print a monthly view of the courses I will be giving next
year. Up until now I used a google agenda for that, that can be printed
nicely, one page per month. But I'd like to use org-mode for that too.

calfw produces a nice monthly view but printing it will require a great
deal of configuration to have something readable (maybe using
enscriptprint). Does anybody have already managed something like that ?

Also calfw prints the whole org-agenda and I only want some
headings. What would be the best strategy : redefining the org-agenda
view to include only those headings everytime I need to print this
calendar ?

Any insights on the best/easiest way to do it would be greatly
appreciated.

Julien.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-10  7:19 UTC | newest]