Hi, Cdlatex environment inserted via org-cdlatex-environment-indent are pretty bad at getting the right indention. Consider: - concept :: a long description of concept | Where | is cursor. When I call org-cdlatex-environment-indent, I expect - concept :: a long description of concept \begin{equation} | \end{equation} But I get - concept :: a long description of concept \begin{equation} | \end{equation} This is because it determines the indention after the element is inserted at column zero. So the correct indention /is/ column zero but I wanted it to be part of the description. IOW I want Org to use the correct indention of when the time when I call the command. Note that I can still get an environment at column zero by issuing the command here: - concept :: a long description of concept | This patch just fixes this for org-cdlatex-indent-environment only, but maybe it's more correct to fix it in org-indent-region? —Rasmus -- . . . It begins of course with The Internet. A Net of Peers