On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 at 10:17, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Hello, > > I would be happy to highlight latex code in org-mode, but nothing works. It > is a pity because this lack of highlighting latex code in org-mode entails > troubles in exporting in latex and I have always to correct my source > files. There appears to be support for font-lock for LaTeX expressions in org but the regex that is used to determine LaTeX snippets is nil: org-latex-and-related-regexp is a variable defined in ‘org.el’. Its value is nil Documentation: Regular expression for highlighting LaTeX, entities and sub/superscript. Maybe play around with this? -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-475-g3ffc7d