* Bug report: The link in the CDLaTeX section of the manual (11.5.3) is dead
@ 2019-06-04 22:18 Qqwy/Wiebe-Marten
From: Qqwy/Wiebe-Marten @ 2019-06-04 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear maintainers of org-mode,

I was reading through the online manual today,

and attempted to install `CDLaTeX` using the instructions found at
https://orgmode.org/manual/CDLaTeX-mode.html (Section 11.5.3 of the manual).

However, the link to find `cdlatex.el` and `texmathp.el`
(http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/cdlatex) is currently dead; it
redirects to the homepage of the astronomy section of the University of
Amsterdam, rather than a specific page about CDLaTeX.

I think the link should be changed to one of:

- https://staff.fnwi.uva.nl/c.dominik/Tools/cdlatex/ , which seems to be
the location that the original link was moved to.

- https://github.com/cdominik/cdlatex , which is a repository containing
the latest version of the library

Sincerely,

~Qqwy/Marten, a happy user of org-mode.

* Re: Bug report: The link in the CDLaTeX section of the manual (11.5.3) is dead
@ 2019-06-05 21:17 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-06-05 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Qqwy/Wiebe-Marten; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Qqwy/Wiebe-Marten <qqwy@gmx.com> writes:

> I think the link should be changed to one of:
>
> - https://staff.fnwi.uva.nl/c.dominik/Tools/cdlatex/ , which seems to be
> the location that the original link was moved to.
>
> - https://github.com/cdominik/cdlatex , which is a repository containing
> the latest version of the library

I chose the former. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou